Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Spring Semester Has Started

Wow, I am starting to see the end of the tunnel. I am more than halfway through my time at DigiPen! But, I have to stay focused or everything will be for not. Right now I'm working on finishing my Torchlight mod. I put up a piece of it on the runic forums and I'm excited to see what people think of it, whether it be good or bad. I'm assuming the worst, but that is always what I assume. I am now working on my second part of my mod, and I'm starting to make an RPG in gamemaker for my GAT 251 class. I'm curious to see what happens with my GAT 316 class tomorrow, an assignment will more than likely be given. Other than that I really don't have any homework to do. I'm bound to get more soon though.

I also still need to upload my Unreal level, but I've found that I can't play it on my computer so I need to figure that out before I can upload it. Well, that's about it when it comes to what I'm doing currently. I'll be attending the Blizzard company day tomorrow. I'm curious to see what happens there, though I'm guessing not much as I'm a junior. Who knows though, something could happen. I still think I need to work more on my granular mechanic creation. I need to work more with numbers basically. Thats pretty much it. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment